esmaspäev, veebruar 27, 2006

Time to make decisions...

what you don't remember, haven't happened:)

I'm leaving Estonia on the 17 of May. I purchased my tickets to Greece yesterday. It's done and there's no way back. Although I feel a bit nervous about starting my life from the beginning in Athens. Today I met Maarja in "Big Ben" (btw, it's funny to see every time entering this place red telephone booth, like I would be in London again. I miss this faceless city). We were having my favourite latte there and thinking about our crazy future. We imagined how we're going to starve from the hunger if we won't be able to find any job. I even asked her if we need to bring our sleepingbags with us, in case we have to sleep in forests:D (it wasn't serious talk as you might guess) But the good point is that there's the sea - we can fish:) On top of all that we thought about what we should bring with us: all those irons, hairdriers and bed sheets. We made even a list!:) It's going to be hard....

Kommentaare ei ole: