kolmapäev, august 17, 2005

I'm at work...again, sitting in a port and doing nothing, because here is too few passangers: end of the summer, bad weather (as usually) and workday. It is so boring that I went downstairs in a store and bought myself newspaper, chocolate (my favourite Kissmet) and later got a little cup of coffee. Now sitting in fron of pc and enjoying all that:) ...also watching people leaving Estonia to Finland, lucky them. I would also want to get away from here to Greece. "Attention please, all the passengers of Regina-Baltica are kindly reguested to... bla bla bla", and it goes on every day - ship to Sweden is leaving soon. But it's not a topic a ment to speak about.Some minutes ago I read an article about 51-years-old ex-supermodel Christie Brinkley comeback as a CoverGirl commercials face: "In America dominates a huge fear of the age and this commercial will show how pleased I am with my age". This word led me again to thoughts about Greece - about Greeks attitude to the life, age, family etc. As it seems to me, they don't have this stupid "senescence-phobia" as most of Europian people do: so they life point become to live as much as possible and as fast as possible - hate that, even more now, when my 20. bithday is nearing. I like the way Greeks take life - with enjoyment, peacefully but exhaustively. I hope you understand what I mean, and if you don't - go to this amazing country;) SO...again, I came to conclusion that I love Ellada.

*Greece is everything to me, it's work as well as love - the most important thing in my life.* (Might sound strange/funny - but true)

4 kommentaari:

Anonüümne ütles ...

no strange/funny IMHO, there's nothing in this life, but work, love and friends (last but not least)

TM ütles ...

and if I don't?:)

Anonüümne ütles ...

Let's not start chatting in blog comments :)

TM ütles ...

it's enough if you'll just say your name;)