teisipäev, jaanuar 31, 2006

I have nothing to say... I'm just shocked, surprised, brokenhearted...
We were planning to go to Frankfurt with R. and I just paid for my tickets, when I got a mail from him, that he's unable to come. That kind of waste of money makes me just crazy...
My mother always says that money isn't worth caring about it, and she said it once again yesterday night when I got this news... But there's nothing I can do about my feeling and I can't see any way to improve it. I care about money too much, when it's not mine... I lent it from my mother.
Unbelievable... I'm broken...emotianally. How could I trust a person, whom I met in London by accident and hardly knew. Stavros would say I'm a girl, too naive. But I like it about me, if only it doesn't end in a situation like this.
I miss S. a lot, btw...

Kommentaare ei ole: